Kids with their parents are welcome to the downhill skiing lessons!
The children groups are created according to the number of participants.
Teenagers are welcome but can also ski in the adult groups.
Here are the general rules:
- kids must be able to ski on blue slopes at the time of registration
- we cannot accept children who never skied
- kids must be capable staying the whole day without their parents
- recommended minimum age is 8 – 9 years
- kids ski the entire day with the instructor (this includes the lunch break)
- the parents (or other adult responsibles) must attend the ski class or outing on the same day
- the parents must be reachable during the whole ski day (e.g. mobile phone) so that the instructor may get in touch with them rapidly if needed
- each child should have pocket money to pay their lunch (around 20 EUR)
Families of 4 or more persons may obtain one carte neige « famille » instead of carte neige « individuel » for each family member.